Digital Fabric Printing
ECO-FRIENDLY AND SUSTAINABLE PRINTING
AGILITY AND ABILITY TO ADDRESS SMALL TO LARGE SERIES
Ecospin is a specialist in digital textile printing and a color agitator.
We are aimed at professionals in fashion, clothing, sports and swimwear, DIY, interior design, creation of small leather goods and accessories, packaging and also to photographers and artists wishing to print their works on canvas.
Our agility allows us to respond to both large series requests and those more limited by the new Slow Fashion brands which are currently shaking up the textile industry.
Specialists in tailor-made high quality on-demand service without minimum manufacturing, we sublimate the colors of any pattern and also offer a wide range of quality fabrics in recycled polyester from collaboration with specialists in French weaving and finishing.
Ecospin is also a digital actor through its platform for the sale of quality recycled fabrics and printing on demand for professionals and individuals : www.lapandalovefabrics.com.
Our customers from all over Europe choose fabrics and patterns from a library of more than 500 available or communicate their own. They thus create unique fabrics of high quality.
Fabric prints made in France, in our workshop based in Les Côtes d’Armor, with inks certified ECO PASSPORT by OEKO-TEX® and above all revealing vivid and luminous colors.
Our Know-How | ‘Savoir-Faire’.
Benefits of digital sublimation textile printing
- Infinite palette of colors
- Faithful and precise reproduction of your design
- Durability of printing
- Use of environmentally friendly inks
High fashion | Confection | Accessories | Decoration
- No minimum manufacturing (No MOQ)
- Upstream digital thinking and design
- Printed surface optimization
- Packaging in rolls
- Organization and equipment to perform pre-tests before serial printing
- Permanent dialogue until the finalization of the printing project
- Skillful organization to guarantee the same level of quality for small or large series
- Produce only what is necessary and avoid waste and overconsumption
- Reprint business successes at will
- Control of stock through reasonable and reasoned production and control of its financial impact on working capital
High Precision Machinery.
Get in Touch!
+ 33 6 30 13 47 92
Where to find us?
Rue de la Croix Denis CAP Entreprises 2 Atelier A3 22950 Trégueux Côtes d’Armor – France